Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Lights on R1100RT

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Mike,I bought a standard bulb from Repco.  I am not surprised with the result you got with LEDs as they are directional and therefore make quite good torches. Added to that they are not quite there yet, but I think it's a case of watching this space.CheersMike  😎

Mark Williams
    Participant

I have just found a site for a good supply of LEDS which are suitable for your house, car or bike.Check out:  😎 Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Cavaliernz,Check out ?? Did you forget to add a link? I could not find anything that was interactive to click on? Cheers,Mike  😕

Mark Williams
    Participant

Sorry Mike,I did try but this system seems to have the better of me.  For LEDS try:http://www.ledstuff.co.nzCHeers 😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Cavaliernz,Thanks for the link. The automotive bulbs - bayonet fitting - look the same as the Dick Smith bulb I tried and it was not very good at all as it was not very bright and did not provide the white light at the bottom of the lens for the number plate light.Thanks anyway,Cheers,Mike

Mark Williams
    Participant

Hi Mike,White LEDS have a way to go yet, but it's such a fast moving technology, we could have a soluton within a year.CheersMike 😎

Murray
    Participant

The 2010 1200GS is optioned with an additional LED headlight

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.