Home Forums General Discussion short term vacancy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ride organiser for Auckland area. Must have strong bones. Contact Richard c/o Middlemore Hospital for job description.

Anonymous
    Inactive

buggar… wot 'appended then?

Dave Morris
    Participant

he was in such a rush to meet me at Nikau caves cafe he fell off. which is the first time in 20 years of knowing him this has happened on the road. very unlike him. must of been the power of that big 650 he was riding.

Anonymous

must of been the power of that big 650 he was riding.

I thought he was faithful to the odd coloured PD? A modern 650 would have as much if not more kaha I s'pose.Whatever, Mr Penguin has my sympathy, because Middlemore is not a pleasure palace, and it doesn't look like he'll be going dancing anytime soon after he gets home either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

duvet dancing? ouch! 😛

Anonymous

Well, if it's possible without weight bearing on the affected limb, why not?

Mark Mackay
    Participant

A Big thanks goes out to the team that helped me out when I got into a bit of bother,with Linda Gs nursing, John Macs vehicle recovery service, Ians  GPS location for the Ambulance service i was whisked a way in no time at all. And a big thanks to all the other Johns that helped out. And to Mr Bell thats 40 years without injuries not 20. Thanks for all all the all well wishes, at home now getting high on pain killers.

Anonymous

Onya, Richard. Make sure we know when you are back at work: Jean will come and park her scoot somewhere illegal so you can issue her a Christmas card.

Anonymous
    Inactive

40yrs no injury? ooh, a lifetime of riding! if it happens to the best of 'em, makes me overdue. whark!get well soon, so you can harass the old people learning their basic handling skills again, in the council carpark.

Dave Morris
    Participant

yeah but I only known ya for 20. can't be held responsible for ya actions before i knew ya

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Least I only scratched My hand  guard,  I was reminded today it was only a few years ago that steve wrote off a near new RT 1100 near Tirau or  should I tell everyone about a Young fellow with long hair that used to race around the roads near Taupo on his Suzuki GSX 1100 in 1980. I wonce got blamed by the MOT officers for not stopping, when that time I think it was our Steve, those were the good old days.Morphine must be playing tricks with me,cheers all

Dave Morris
    Participant

15 years ago and I had done 46000kms on that nesr new 2 yr old bike.  diesil was the issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.