Home Forums General Discussion Re: Vacant Editor Position

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Howdo,We have a new (if slightly reluctant) Editor. I'm sure he will "out" himself publicly when he has gotten over the shock.At the moment we are both receiving emails for editor@bmwor.org.nz. The February issue will be a training exercise for the new guy, and a happy time for the old guy!Please continue to send contributions to the same email address, one or the other of us will put them on a page after the January 15th deadline.Cheers,ex-Editorro Bwucie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Good to hear, Bwucie. And thanks to the reluctant new editor for taking on the job.

Dave Morris
    Participant

Hey Brucemust get up your way and do that cycle trail.

Anonymous

Still only open in parts. Tremendous protest against it from locals, who seem to be even more NIMBY than JAFAS.But then, jAFAS don't have as many grow or cook operations in the paddocks alongside the trail as up here.

Becky Lambert
    Participant

Hi BruceThanks for all your hard work. It has always been a most interesting newsletter to read. We both realize how much of your time you have committed to the Register in all areas and for me it has always been a pleasure working with you.Never forget if you and Jean are down this way we always have the jug on.Happy trails to you both. Tibsy1 and Tibsy2.

Robin
    Participant

I am he. I don't frequent the forum every day, so just found it. No one else has pain when their arm was twisted so it ended up here.To quote the adage... "It's only temporary!' And, don't complain if it's Cruiser bias!See you at annual Rally AGM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.