Home Forums General Discussion Good Food Opotiki

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

We had dinner at the Masonic Hotel twice. The food was great and excellent value for money.before DSC09264-1.jpgafterDSC09265-1.jpg$35 including two beersDSC09297.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

You wus robbed  đŸ™„

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

You wus robbed  đŸ™„

I thought that was quite good for both meals and the beers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had the team of 25 there when we went round East Cape last October. Huge good value feeds and cold beers! Noice! No pretenses and good service. Just what you need after a long (and for us bloody wet) ride from up here in Harbour Bridgeland. Would go there again, next time we're around those parts. Cheers Loins

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

After some thought I've deleted the above posts. This section is for the discussion of eateries and not for general BS.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Thank you I think the deleted post was in bad taste Phil

Dave Morris
    Participant

After some thought I've deleted the above posts. This section is for the discussion of eateries and not for general BS.

what this any consultation about this with the locally hatched or yet again had the foreigner come in and just done what he wants. I think some consultation should of been done out of courtesy.   also by doing what you have done you may be breaching my rights under the "Bill of Rights Act 1990"Section13. Freedom of thought, conscience, and religionEveryone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience, religion, and belief, including the right to adopt and to hold opinions without interference.Section 14. Freedom of expressionEveryone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind in any form.  http://www.legislation.co.nz/act/public/1990/0109/latest/DLM225513.html?search=ts_act_bill+of+rights_resel#DLM225513

David
    Participant

Yeaah, but it wouldnt stand up in court. You posted it, people read it then it was replaced by a later model, you had your day in the limelight and ADMIN saved you from further embarrasment.Anyway, I stayed at the Masonic Hotel on the last SCRR and the people were great. Room was really really cheap at $25 per night and the bed was comfortable. They kept the bar open until 1130pm when I arrived (long story) and locked the bike up in the garden bar where the peasants couldnt get at it. Great service.

Campbell Thomson
    Participant

what you say Steve bet it was interesting

Dave Morris
    Participant

thats what I love about the internet, so many anally retention people that know it all with no sense of humour. live at little and lighten up, ssshhhhhhhhhhssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.