Home Forums Members New Member from Palmerston North

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi there,Had a mid-life crisis and decided at 50 to learn to ride a motorbike. One year on and I have just purchased a G650 GS. I love my sewing machine on steroids! Managed to rack up 16,000km in my first year including 7000km on my GS in the last 3 months. Love the gravel and the sealed roads in equal measures.Why didn't I discover this addiction earlier in life!Hope to meet up with you at an event somewhere, sometime.CheersTony

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tony,Welcome to the forum. Nice choice of bike too. FYI if you are keen on riding with a group of like minded people based around the Manawatu then send me a PM or email (if you click on my avatar you will find my email). I organize a monthly gravel ride in the lower North Is, usually around Palmy and would be happy to add you to my email list.Cheers Gr82briding AKA Neil

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum Tony. Better late than never.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tonywelcome to the real world. As someone once said, only a motorcyclist knows why a dog hangs their head out the car window.This is by far the best way to explore this little country of ours. I've given up counting how many bikes I've had in the last 38 years, each one has given me different and great pleasure over the same roads.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.