Home Forums Members New Kid on the Block…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi, my name is Regina and have been living in NZ for 12 years now. Brought with me my girl, Gummikuh, a now 20 year old GS800. I have met some of you recently at the BMW Experience breakfast BBQ in Auckland, held for the GS 30th anniversary ride. Anyway, I hope to join you soon for a ride...Save ridin'  🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Regina I'm sure we will welcome you will open arms but not check books 🙂 ;D. We have a great culture of looking after one another, enjoying the ride, and taking in the signary #*! seenalready +* views. See you soon on your trusty mount. Paul Cosbrook Pukekohe aka Unca moose

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Hallo Regina,willkommen im forum :-). Wir wohnen auch in Auckland, vielleicht sieht man sich mal. This should be sufficient to intrigue some of the regulars. Great choice of bike, as you would have found out, it's absolutely perfect for NZ.

Robin
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, I live in Wellington and perhaps I will see you sometime!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Regina,We have a very social bunch of regulars that partake on Bwucie's Sunday runs. These scenic tours are very well organised and cater to all levels of experience. You will thoroughly enjoy them.Kerry and myself look forward to meeting you on one soon.Regards,Herr and Frau Baron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the Forum Regina,Barbara and I hope to catch up with you on one of our little Sunday excursions.You are well situated in West Auckland for the Westgate Starbucks starting grid.Keep an eye on the callendar,there is a good bunch of Riders,we are a very friendly lot and Bwucie takes us on some great routes in and around Auckland,we haven't had a bad coffee stop yet either.Catch you laterRincewind and the Luggage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.