Home Forums Members New From Rotorua

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I thought it was about time I signed on. I've own my K100RT for over a year now but had the disadvantage of short legs and getting the balance right. This was solved with some good boots. I always wanted a BMW and I took the chance when this bike became available. It may be an older model but I still enjoy it. I'm also contempalting transferring my side car onto it so my wife can come with me. Researching subframes at present so I can attach it. Any suggestions etc appreciated.We've recently moved to Rotorua from Auckland and have been involved in some charity runs using my sidecar outfit. looking forward to touching base with other Forum members.brucecq

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum Bruce. You should join the guys on a ride. I am currently concentrating on gravel rides, but I am sure we'll bump into each other one day.

Robin
    Participant

Hi Bruce,Welcome to the site.Most of us start off with an older BMW: I did. Have you found this site?http://www.k-bikes.com/forums/cmps_index.php?It may be overseas based, but I am sure you will find a lot of useful stuff in there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks CruiserboyYes I had found that one and a number of others.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.