Home Forums General Discussion Good Food Muddy River Cafe Turua

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A group of us had an early brunch here on the way to the street races at Paeroa and all of us can highly recommend the food. It is also very biker friendly.The big breakfasts are superb with very nice soft poached eggs and even black pudding yum.  ;D

Anonymous

Yeah, I know it comes highly recommended, Jim, and if they would only ever be OPEN when I go past I'd stop and try them out.Black pudding?  Yech!  Are you a Geordie or some strange kind of fish like that?

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Yeah, I know it comes highly recommended, Jim, and if they would only ever be OPEN when I go past I'd stop and try them out.Black pudding?  Yech!  Are you a Geordie or some strange kind of fish like that?

Bwucie if you are ever go past the MR when they are closed you are welcome to stop in to my place just down the road for a coffee and a bite "Flat Ridge Estate" 695 Hauraki Road. I promise you will NOT get black pudding We could also compare our r1100s's 😉 😉  Regards Phil

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Jim we're black pudding lovers like you and a breakfast or brunch at the Teed Street Larder in Newmarket will certainly put a smile on your face. Do try it one day, let us know when you're going and if poss we'll meet you there.  Yum yum yum.  ;D

Jim Young
    Participant

Black pudding?  Yech!  Are you a Geordie or some strange kind of fish like that?Why aye man alang with stottie cakes, tripe and mushy peas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.