Home Forums Members Moving down South.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Guys, it happened to us. Got promotion after a year in the job.ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ We are moving from Lower Hutt to Mosgiel at Dunedin.Thank you to all for the rides and coffee.Hope to see you all at the next AGM.

2bjr
    Participant

Yust to say, thank you for everybody in the Wellington area for the big feeds we had and the news letter folding nights.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

All the best Tharon, I hope you'll enjoy Dunedin. I've never been there myself. Maybe I'll get to see it on our trip to the annual rally.Cheers,Alex

2bjr
    Participant

Hi. Thx and see you on the road ๐Ÿ™‚

Murray
    Participant

Guys, it happened to us. Got promotion after a year in the job.ร‚ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ We are moving from Lower Hutt to Mosgiel at Dunedin.Thank you to all for the rides and coffee.Hope to see you all at the next AGM.

Congratulations Tharon, all the best for the move. Mosgiel is not so bad, just coldย  ๐Ÿ˜€ I spent three months on secondment to Dunedin and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Some great riding close by and loads of variety in terrain, you're going to love itย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Robin
    Participant

Sounds a good move! Colder, but the rides are better. Looks like South West Coast in the above photos. Most of us “locals” don't make the move 'cause of family ties. Dave

2bjr
    Participant

Guys, it happened to us. Got promotion after a year in the job.ร‚ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ We are moving from Lower Hutt to Mosgiel at Dunedin.Thank you to all for the rides and coffee.Hope to see you all at the next AGM.

Congratulations Tharon, all the best for the move. Mosgiel is not so bad, just coldร‚ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ I spent three months on secondment to Dunedin and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Some great riding close by and loads of variety in terrain, you're going to love itร‚ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you.The roads more open and the bends smoother.Towns further appart also.

2bjr
    Participant

Sounds a good move! Colder, but the rides are better. Looks like South West Coast in the above photos. Most of us "locals" don't make the move 'cause of family ties. Dave

Thx.It is the west coast. The cold ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• Hope the Driza-bone will work for us. ๐Ÿ˜›

2bjr
    Participant

And so we had a big welcome in Dunedin from Wellington. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Anonymous

We may see you on some adventure rides down south. As for the AGM side show there may be not so many there this year. Why not put your name forward for president ๐Ÿ˜†Be real carefull riding in winter with the black ice on the road.

2bjr
    Participant

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€The AGM, that is another story ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.