Home Forums General Discussion Letterboxes, post them here

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Please….. Specify where the locations are. There are hundreds of RD3's and Station Roads in NZ.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

It isn't RD3, it's No 3 Rd. And I can only find a single one of these in New Zealand. There is a No 3 Arterial and a couple of No 3 Line. But only a single No 3 Road. Not a million miles from Te Puke, where there's also No 1 Rd, No 2 Rd and No 4 Rd. For some reason they skipped or lost No 3 Rd on the Hauraki Plains, but they have a selection of others from No 1 to No 9.The Station Rd is near Matamata.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Darkest Beach Haven, suburban Auckland. Not far from home actually.

Edward Hunkin
    Participant

Its difficult to miss President Pete's letterbox  ;D

Anonymous

So, so many!  Have we already had this one at Piha?Pihapost.jpg

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Wow, not posts in a long time. I had to go and search for this 🙂DSC_1054_zpsda10fdb6.jpgThe Grove, opposite Anakiwa, this Saturday. I've seen a few nice ones and must bother to stop again .

Robin
    Participant

The steam Engine: That took a while to pop up here!"Twin Oaks" - always reminds me of the 'Sparky and the talking trains' story. The conductor says something like, "Well, we just passed Twin Oaks, we must be about 20 minutes ....'

Anonymous

From the number of wasps resident in this one, I suspect there is also an abandoned house somewhere nearby. Postman Pat hasn't delivered here for quite some time by the looks.Parrot Road, Wharepunga

Gee-rarf_zpsi7t5idg1.jpg

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Beachlands Auckland, just building a new house so looks like the boat is on hold.  fast%20letterbox_zpsy2cc2sqa.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.