Home Forums Members Greetings from new Auckland member

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi, My wife Jude and I recently joined after buying a K1300S. I started biking back at the age of 15 with various chook chasers. Road bike evolution has been Yamaha SR500, Yamaha XS650, Suzuki GS550, BMW R650 LS, BMW K100, Honda VTR 1000, and now the mighty K1300S. Just love it and it's re enthused me with riding. (Although I do miss the V Twin rumble)We have joined a couple of the rides with the Auckland group. Everyone seems very welcoming and we've certainly seen a few roads 'less travelled'. Cheers,Olin

Robin
    Participant

Welcome. That's  nice bike there; it's at the other end of the spectrum from my Cruiser!Maybe we'll meet at an AGM or rally sometime. 

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Welcome Olin, look forward to catching up one of these days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the welcome folks. Cruiserboy, do I take it from your avatar that you are into sailing?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Olin/Jude…official welcome from the Wizzard and the Luggage.Hope to see you on a few more rides, hopefully there are a few more sunny sundays left on the calender.

Robin
    Participant

“…you are into sailing?”Was. (Day sailing.) The William Garden 22ftr "Discovery" is a favourive of mine: But have never seen one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great to meet you both Olin and Jude, I have enjoyed your road manners, and table manners too. It is what it is all about. Looking after fellow riders and telling stories or good advice from our various vocations. See you some more soon  🙂 8)Another K out and rockin ;D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.