Home Forums General Discussion Cape to Cape ride

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just to let you know we Naki lads are all set to play up again  8) It is still in the early stages but you can check it out on the following link. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=888538This ride will be idealy suited for the larger capacity ADV (GS) bikes.The date might not fit everyone  :'(There will be non BMW bikes and non BMWOR riders attending.  😮There are no hidden agendas or conspiracy's linked to this ride  😉

Robin
    Participant

Is there a link to the event?

Anonymous
    Inactive

There will be none BMW bikes and non BMWOR riders attending.  😮

So it's open only to members of the BMWOR? Sorry - it's not clear from the above.Kennif

Dave Morris
    Participant

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=888538its low key do what ya want ride. join in where ya want, stay where ya want, leave when ya want.even for the hard arse Auckland GS brigade there may be some roadworks on the State Highways.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There will be none BMW bikes and non BMWOR riders attending.  😮

So it's open only to members of the BMWOR? Sorry - it's not clear from the above.Kennif

I think he means, that some of the bikes and/or riders won't be BMW or BMWOR... just in case the thought is scary  ::)

Dave Morris
    Participant

i was thinking of going but then saw post 34. on the adv link

peter.trub
    Participant

Check the updates  ;DThis is a ride suitable for the Big Boys Bikes  8)http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=888538

peter.trub
    Participant

Accomodation links etc now posted on ADV site (follow link in first post) for those keen on this ride.

Becky Lambert
    Participant

Now this could be fun, when a little more detail comes to light, I could be a starter.Tibsy

peter.trub
    Participant

Now this could be fun, when a little more detail comes to light, I could be a starter.Tibsy

You have an Adventure Bike?  😉All the information required is on the ADV site (link in first post).This is because a non BMWOR person and myself are co-organising it and it is open to all makes and models. For this reason we have put the main thread on a "nuetral" site. It is currently advertised on 3 sites (including this one) so keeping the main thread on the ADV site also helps keep the information flow more accurate.I have posted on this site because I believe this is a ride that will interest many of our members. It would appear from the interest shown to date that there will be a large BMW presence. (or a large BMW's present  8)).  Attendee's are responsible for meeting their own costs in all areas (fuel, accomodation, food, etc) There is no fee, charge or donation for attending this ride.Now back to that question about your adventure bike  ;D

Anonymous

Yeah, Tibsy, gotya German Waterbus yet? (Before Kokopelli rushes to correct me, I guess I should say Wasserbus.)Need photos, Dude.

peter.trub
    Participant

Routes are up  ;DBMW got off to a good start but KTM is making a charge for the number one position.http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=923920

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Yeah, Tibsy, gotya German Waterbus yet? (Before Kokopelli rushes to correct me, I guess I should say Wasserbus.)Need photos, Dude.

I had a look, not sure if I can see the attraction.72469528.jpg

Anonymous

Quote from Norbert Eichblatt, a Hamburger, “The German sense of humour is not to be laughed at.”Nice one, Alex.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.