Home Forums General Discussion BMW CLUBS INTERNATIONAL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I notice the Canterbury web site receive a post from the above bringing them up to date with what is happening internationally.  I think it's a good thing and wonder why we don't get it here on this site. Anyone have any thoughts ?Malcolm

Anonymous

I will investigate, if Garry doesn't beat me to it. But it will be on our website, not the Forum.Hasn't been done, because I've never thought of it - simple enough answer?[hr]Later:I had a look at the Canterbury site, the link doesn't actually seem to do anything (could be an oddity of my netbook, dunno). Anyhoo, I have put a link in the "Links" page of the website to BMW Clubs International, for what it's worth. I didn't find a news feed (in English) to link to.For the life of me, I dunno why you would go to the Canterbury page to browse to BMW Clubs International. Why not just bookmark their site? http://www.bmw-clubs-international.com/en/

Anonymous

Later still:There apparently isn't a news feed per se from the BMW Clubs International Council, but (like everything else in the world today except me, it seems) they are helping Mr Zuckerberg get even more rich and famous than he already is. So all you tweenies can watch them on Facebook, the anodyne of the semi-literate masses.And as Facebook is now almost totally ubiquitous (almost, not yet printed on toilet rolls) you can take their news in your pocket on your phone.I-OI-O

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Thanks for the update Bruce.  I'm not sure about the “Tweenie” label but as I haven't like some taken the time to build a personal web site where friends can catch up on my happenings I do find FB useful and sometimes entertaining. 

Anonymous

I've just posted their latest newsletter on the website. 4.6 Mb to download.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.