Home Forums General Discussion big auusie ride June 2011

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Anonymous

What ever happened to heading off and hoping for the best 😎 mind you I could not see the requirement to wear a nanny vest 😛

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Lov 2 Dinger, but well have to see how the new buester cable goes on the run upp to Waipu int mowning before I commit. Actually now I tink abot itt Ive hda a few tonithe watshing the gam so mite not mac tit tomorw anewhey. wash thisspace :SUNDAY 5.30PMWell as it turned out I was up bright and early and ready to go.  A beaut morning bode well for a pleasant CRUISE and although we were late to the start we caught up at Wellsford.  My accelerator cable makes a modest but worthwhile difference to the bike and fuel consumption doesn't appear to be affected noticeably.  Pizza was great, coffee good, friendly bunch of riders on many different machines and the trick is as always - to ride your own ride.  Thanks all for your company.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What game was that?

Dave Morris
    Participant

What ever happened to heading off and hoping for the best 😎 mind you I could not see the requirement to wear a nanny vest 😛

clearly dean when u fall off (u have knowledge of this) it is easier to find you wearing a flouro vest than your sand coloured outfit from a helicopter 👿

Anonymous

clearly dean when u fall off (u have knowledge of this) it is easier to find you wearing a flouro vest than your sand coloured outfit from a helicopter 👿

What fun would that be and yes I have knowledge and now a hell of a lot more since riding the 450. Today was another tough ride I even had to have soak in the spa 😀

Anonymous

Kiwi Adventure wrote: “Today was another tough ride I even had to have soak in the spa.”Yeah, we had a tough one too. Had to wait in a queue for our ice creams.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.